Saturday, April 20, 2013

R is for Rant

Sometimes we just need to let it all out. Of course, acts of a physical nature aren't always the best choices. Especially when out some sort of sporting form or exercise manner.

Which means we are in a need of letting out our frustrations. What better than to rant about whatever it is that is getting on your nerves.

What I notice about myself when I rant is that I don't always think clearly. Everything is simply flowing out faster than I can filter, and my filter in itself is not the best in a normal state. But I keep going and going, and even when I know I've reached a point where I'm wrong, I keep going. Yet despite that, leaving it all behind, it makes me feel so much better, and that's simply the purpose of it.

R is for Real World - Matchbox Twenty

4 comments:

  1. I'd love to watch the video but my computer is on a go slow it seems. It's great to rant and let it all out. One day I ranted and raved so much in front of my son, sister and her daughter - they were amazed as they'd never have imagined that I could be so but boy it was soooo great and I felt sooooo much better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Usually when I get ranting, I get so carried away that it becomes ridiculous and I just start laughing. :-D
    Short Story Ideas & Just Ermie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, yes - that point where you realise you're wrong! lol
    Happy A to Z-ing!

    Jemima at Jemima's blog

    ReplyDelete