Tuesday, April 16, 2013

N is for Night

In a house I used to live there was this road. It passed nearby right outside the neighborhood. There was never a time there wasn't a car driving by, no matter what time of day.

But there was that one night. The lights, their normal warmness, lighting up the fog that had settled over the area. Other than that, I saw nothing moving, and there was no sound. Nothing at all. It really was dead silence.

Despite how night is associated with the end of the day, it just isn't how I see it. To me, it is more of a time of productivity. When things that really need to get done, do get done. So the thought of silence, contradicts who I am. Night, is just as much alive as the day to me.

N is for No One Can Touch Us - Sing It Loud

No comments:

Post a Comment