Tuesday, February 7, 2012

First Time In a Long Time

I have decided that this evening I would like to play a game, of course whenever you read this, it may not happen to be evening. Nonetheless, let us ignore that discrepancy, and view what I have taken from kirby's blog. Before then, possibly since I shall consider this an epic journey into a Blog question and answer game, maybe we need some music which I have gotten from the blog Rob and Annie's Tunes for Every Occasion which I must say is a pretty cool blog with some pretty cool playlists.

A: Something I am sad about: That the four weeks till spring break is seemingly so very far away

B: Favorite band: The obvious choice for me would be Relient K of which I have just about every song they have ever written, played, distributed.

C: Who I like and why I like them: I am not entirely sure as to who I would put. There are plenty of nice girls but I am still looking for that girl I would feel would be the best to be with. Maybe I have already met her, or maybe I haven't but I have to keep looking.

D: Dream house/place to live and why: I feel like I would like a house with multiple stories. Maybe with a large living room with an over hang. I'm not entirely sure, but it would at least have that.

E: Post a recent photo of yourself:

F: My favorite movie: I think I would have to say Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World which I have found very epic and have even read the graphic novels it is based off of

G: Sexual orientation: Straight

H: Do I smoke/drink? No I have not, and never will smoke. On the other hand maybe one day I will drink but when will not be very soon

I: Have any tattoos or piercings? I have not been inked but I think one day I will, but I am not sure yet of what, since it'll be permanent I will definitely think it through

J: What I want to be when I get older: As of right now I want to be an officer in the United States Navy, but I don't think that its what I want to do my entire life. Maybe I will become a teacher, it has been something I have considered.

K: Relationship with my parents: Decent enough, I don't always talk to them much but I have been trying to include them a little more in my life when I am at home.

L: One of my insecurities: That I might fail, that I will lose everything that I have worked for

M: Virgin or not? Not at all

N: Favorite place to shop at?  Barnes and Nobles. I really like to read and I really like buying books

O: My eye color: Dark Brown, sometimes people say they kinda look black

P: Why I hate school: I really do like school but I am not a huge fan of having to write papers

Q: Relationship status as of right now: Single, lonely, either word works.

R: Favorite song at the moment: Wavin' Flag by K'naan or Only The Good Die Young by Glee

S: A random fact about myself: I have a whole list

T: Age I get mistaken for: Typically its children who think I am like 20 or older

U: Where I want to be right now: I think either I would want to be on a sailboat right now or snowboarding. Either activity would please me

V: Last time I cried: I don't tend to cry very often but I believe it was the last time that I really got angry at her fro what she did

W: Concerts I’ve been to: Hinder

X: What would you do if your parents forbid you from dating someone? I feel like I would never want to date someone they would end up forbidding.

Y: Do you want to go to college: Yes, which is why I am doing so right now and I am glad to be here

Z: How are you? I would have to say adequate, life seems to be calm, nothing exciting.

2 comments:

  1. I saw your comment, and I'm glad it made you feel a little better!

    I really like Barnes and Nobles. Although, it is really expensive. I mostly go there for ideas of books to get and then find them in cheaper places.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'll be waiting for the post in which you display your tattoo (when you get one, that is). that kind of stuff is always exciting!

    ReplyDelete