Friday, February 10, 2012

Changing the Game Plan

I have for a while been desiring to Blog a lot more often. My post seem to feel far and few between. The most predominant reason has been my inability to find something to write about, and below I have found it. Stolen from Our Drifting Conscience (Note: If you do follow that link, realize that it is multiple people blogging on the same thirty day topics). I bring you my promise to attempt to blog for thirty days consecutively about the following things. I shall proceed to begin tomorrow. The rest of my evening will be jammed packed with a nap, a physics test, and painting (Once the monstrous five by seven foot painting is done, I shall more than likely post at least one picture). Hopefully I will be able to get food, oh how I hope I can.

Day 1. Your current Relationship, if single discuss how single life is.
Day 2. Where you’d like to be in 10 years.
Day 3- What are your views on drugs and alcohol.
Day 4. Your views on religion.
Day 5. A time you thought about ending your life. {Your worst moment}
Day 6. Write 30 interesting things about yourself {Things others may not know}
Day 7. Your zodiac sign and if you think it fits your personality.
Day 8. A moment you felt most satisfied in your life {your happiest moment}
Day 9. How you hope your future will be like.
Day 10. Discuss your first love and first kiss.
Day 11. Put your iPod on shuffle and write down the 10 songs that pop up.
Day 12. Your dream college.
Day 13. Somewhere you’d like to move or visit.
Day 14. Your earliest memory.
Day 15. Your favorite blogs
Day 16. Your views on mainstream music.
Day 17. Your highs and lows of this past year.
Day 18. Your beliefs.
Day 19. Disrespecting your parents.
Day 20. How important you think education is.
Day 21. One of your favorite shows.
Day 22. How have your changed in the past 2 years.
Day 23. Give pictures of 5 guys who are famous whom you find attractive.
Day 24. Your favorite movie & what it’s about.
Day 25. Someone who fascinates you and why.
Day 26. What kind of person attracts you.
Day 27. A problem that you have had
Day 28. Something that you miss.
Day 29. Goals for the next 30 days.
Day 30. Your highs and lows of this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment