Monday, February 27, 2012

Day 17: He Could Say

Day 17. Your highs and lows of this past year
I would say its oddly coincidental that this day goes with this post. Today I turned nineteen, not exactly the biggest of deals, as there isn't much to it but I'm glad to say I have survived another year.

To this day the highs include getting accepted into college. The joy I felt when I looked upon my computer screen, I felt this surge of excitement, and I shouted to the roof tops. Another good moment was when I was able to complete the full obstacle course, climbing to the top of that rope after exhausting all of my energy. There is little like being able to do that. My snowboarding trip was pretty great, I got a whole lot better and I would consider that a high.

I would not say there was much lows to this year, overall it was a decent year except for obvious hiccup. That was what hurt the most and now I am moving on, getting over it. Therefore there was not much to consider for this category.

Now here is to another year of being alive. It is simply adequate to survive, but to excel and rise above, now that is the goal.



2 comments:

  1. Congrats on being 19! Those all seem like such awesome memories and good things from this year.

    Interesting about the turtles! Something to think about! And I like that YouTube video. Goodbye to You, Pikachu <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 19th birthday Kris!
    That does seem like you've had a pretty high year. Nice, isn't it? Enjoy the rest of your birthday.

    ReplyDelete