Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Day 19: My Redemtption

Day 19. Disrespecting your parents.
I come from a Hispanic Catholic family. Disrespecting your parents never ends well. Simple as that, they brought you into the world, they can take you out just as easily. That is simply how I grew up. But I am glad that was how it was. I see these kids who throw the hugest tantrums in public, total disrespect towards the people who gave them life, who clothe them, feed them. Who do so much for them, do they not deserve some respect. Mom. Dad. I know you don't read this, but thank you. I love you guys way more than I show


2 comments:

  1. When girls would say things like, "Hate my dad, he didn't get me the new iPhone!" Quite disrespectful! It's good to treat the people who gave you life with a little love..ahah(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, respecting my parents is a big deal too. They are very much like yours in terms of them being Mexican and Catholic, but they were also really strict. That being said, if I ever threw a tantrum in public you better believe I would have gotten slapped in public. lol. <33 mexican parents.

    ReplyDelete