Thursday, February 23, 2012

Day 13: I'm No Superman

Day 13. Somewhere you’d like to move or visit.
I feel the place I want to visit the most in my lifetime is New Zealand. The number one reason is so I can snowboard there. Nothing sounds like a cooler trip than to say I went snowboarding in the middle of summer in a foreign nation though I guess for them it would technically be winter. I'm pretty sure there are plenty of other cool things to do there which I will glad to do, but reason number one: To hit the slopes.

2 comments:

  1. I always imagine that I should travel before I have kids, because once you have kids, I'm told you can basically never travel again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess that's a good point! I mean, it shouldn't stop me. Maybe I'll take a trip with my husband. And then another trip with him after we have kids. Good point!

    ReplyDelete