Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Day 11: 1000 Ships

Day 11. Put your iPod on shuffle and write down the 10 songs that pop up

1)The End - Simple Plan
2)Part Of It - Relient K
3)Stereo Hearts (feat. Adam Levine) - Gym Class Heroes
4)Hey Girl - Dashboard Confessionals
5)We Are Young(feat. Janelle Monae) - Fun.
6)Where'd You Go(feat. Holly Brook and Jonah Matranga) - Fort Minor
7)Winter Winds - Mumford & Sons
8)Sitting, Waiting, Wishing - Jack Johnson
9)High of 75 - Relient K
10)She's So High - Four Year Strong

It seems this random playlist of ten songs covers most of the musical tastes I enjoy, numbers 2, 5, 6, and 7 are probably the four I would listen the most to, while the others I do like but not as much.

2 comments:

  1. This is great! I really enjoy when people share their taste in music! Thanks for sharing :)

    sam*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I approve. Mostly. Not that you asked.
    You tend to stick more to pure punk, which drives me a little crazy of I listen to too much, but you have good taste in it anyways.

    ReplyDelete