Saturday, February 11, 2012

Day 1: Oh Darling

Today it started snowing, it was these little flurries at nine in the morning. Of course the whole time I was up I could only think about how once I dropped off the painting I could try to go back to sleep. It was cold and I was not enjoying it all that much since I was not wearing anything really warm. Thirty minutes later I returned to my dorm and back to the bed I went. Last time we had flurries it was not all that cold and none of it stuck so I was not expecting anything but an hour later when I get out of bed I saw a thin layer on the grass. I am very excited since if the weather can stay cold I might just be able to go snowboarding during my spring break.


Now onto another clerical thing, the monstrous painting. Five by seven foot painting themed on "Where My Country Calls"
Although from the photo it may not look like much but it is taller than me and pretty cool.

As follows is my first attempt at daily blogging, lets see how this goes:
Day 1. Your current Relationship, if single discuss how single life is.
I am not all that great at being single. This whole idea of trying to meet single females and to find mutual interest in each other is one of those skills I am not all to good at doing. It does not help that I prefer to devote most of my time to just one person, something that simply is not feasible when single. Of the relationships I have been, the ones that have worked out better are with girls that I have been at least good friends for some time. I have made some female friends here at college but I have yet to become close with any of them, and when you add in the fact that they too have other friends it is sometimes hard to really get some good one on one time to get to know them. I suppose the best logic would be to be more upfront about it and simply ask them out but not a skill I am the greatest at either. As well I see less pressure with simply asking to hang out but that just makes it easier for others to intrude. 

One might thing that I am trying to rush into a relationship but that is not what I am implying. I might be kind of young but I can't see myself doing casual and instead I feel like I want to find the right girl. Someone who I see as perfect, who I would want to spend the rest of my days with. I simply just want to find happiness and I wish I had some clue as to make it just a little easier to find, but I guess that the best things in life are stuff you have to work towards.

No comments:

Post a Comment