Saturday, February 25, 2012

Day 15: Splitting Time

Day 15. Your favorite blogs
I've been around the blogging world for a couple of years and I have been trying to keep up with several blogs, and as such, there are some which I would consider favorites.

The first is Not a real gypsy...
This blog is no longer active as she has ceased to post in the past year or so. But this one will always be considered the root of where I began. A friend in high school told me she was starting a blog, which is why I too decided to start one. We both both were each other's first followers and as well had some interesting conversations.

Next is So it goes...
I first found this blog through one a comment I found on the above blog from a guy named Christopher. Back in the day the name of this blog was Paper Tigers, and Jillian was the first constant blogger that I followed and would enjoy reading her posts. Luckily she began to follow me and would comment on my blog and we discovered a mutual enjoyment of the amazing band Relient K.

This is one of the blogs I have begun following since my return to the blogging world, and it truly deserving of a spot in my favorites. Ada posts a lot more than others, and with pictures. These short sweet post are always enjoyable to read and as well to comment on them, although I fear like I might do so to much, would that be creepy?

Finally, Furree Katt
She most interestingly came out of nowhere one day simply commenting on my blog that she was gonna read all of my posts from the beginning. Never before have I seen such dedication to go through the copious amounts of posts I had. And whenever I read her blog, there have never been any posts that I find boring, all of them I have found interesting. 

1 comment:

  1. AWHHHHHHH :)
    that just made my life.
    no. go ahead. please comment 34897359 comments on any post you feel.

    it makes me really happy to know that, someone is reading it!

    and if I had to do a fave blogs post. You would deff be in my mine too, because, you post often, and the things you post about are quite thought provoking! or like, I feel like it's stuff people can relate to!

    ReplyDelete