Sunday, February 26, 2012

Day 16: Happy With The Rigging

Day 16. Your views on mainstream music.
First off, my preference of music is not based in mainstream music. I tend to stick to mostly punk, pop punk, and alternative rock. It simply is what suits me most. Although it isn't mainstream it is still popular to some groups and that is perfectly fine by me.

Now onto my view of mainstream music. Truth is, the music is popular for a reason. There is a majority of people that enjoy it giving its power. I sometimes do listen to mainstream music and I see no problem in that. What I do find annoying are the people that complain about it. In this day and age access to one's preferred genre of music is easier than ever. Therefore one should not make a comment of how mainstream music is everywhere, simply plug in your iPod and you should be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment