Thursday, February 7, 2013

A Letter To Your Crush

I've known you for quite some time, but that is another story. This story mostly started when we began to talk constantly during the summer. We were limited to just facebook, but I at least had my phone, and we would talk for hours on end. And then when you finally got a cellphone, and the conversation pretty much never stopped.

You're honestly, very wonderful to talk to, and I was and would still be content just having you as a best friend that I could talk to anytime. Something about your attitude, your sweetness, how dorky you can be just makes talking to you some of the best part of my days. How could I not start to crush on you. 

The feeling just kept getting stronger. I would be talking to you, and you would make a clever remark, and I would be just all giddy inside. I was happy all the time, life was going well.

The letters, oh the letters. How I do enjoy the letters. I don't receive mail other than from you, and seeing that someone cares about me enough to go classical with messages, truly awesome. I wish I was better about writing back, but at least I am semi capable at drawing, and using those postcards. They are very fun to create.

We were able to swing you visiting before you headed back to school, and I was ecstatic. I was gonna see one of my best friends that I haven't seen in like four years. And things went better than I could have imagined.

See, I really like you, and I keep falling harder and harder for you. I look forward to seeing what the future entails for us, and I really hope it continues on the path that it is going. 

No comments:

Post a Comment