Friday, February 22, 2013

A Letter To Someone From Your Childhood

You were my first real best friend. That was quite a while ago. You were always the person that I would play with at recess. And at the time, I suppose that was why you were my best friend.

I don't really know how it all happened. All I can remember is that we were part of the same speech therapy group, on top of being in the same class. Maybe that was where it started. We had something in common, something only a few others were present for. But no matter what it was a good friendship.

Also, you introduced me to peanut butter and cheese sandwiches. I don't know where you got that idea, but it was a good one, and I'm glad I got the chance to try it.


1 comment:

  1. never tried peanut butter and cheese sandwiches; but they do sound good. Maybe one day you'll reconnect with your childhood friend; my best friend from high school found me on FB about a year ago and we've been out of school for about 25 years, so who knows?

    betty

    ReplyDelete