Wednesday, February 27, 2013

A Letter To Someone You Want To Give A Second Chance To

You seriously messed up. Why else would you be in need of a second chance?

So in some way, you hurt me with whatever it is you did. Why should I open myself up to the possibility of letting it happen again?

That's the thing, I tend to be a trusting guy. Therefore I'm gonna give you a second chance. I'm gonna let you in, and all I ask is that I you don't hurt me. Is that too much to ask?

Well truth is, if I give you a second chance, and you mess it up, I'll probably give you one after another. Maybe I'm a sucker for punishment, but no matter how much those emotional bruises might hurt, I'm gonna keep going. My life will go on, and I'll come out if just a little more stronger, and one day I will get tired of you taking advantage of kindness. And then, that is when you'll run out of second chances.

1 comment: