Sunday, February 10, 2013

A Letter To Your Dreams

You are far and few between. Maybe you're not, but I rarely remember when you visit. And when you do, you don't really make sense.

The times when I'm confronted, I never seem to act, I freeze up, despite the fact that I feel confident in being able to fight off whatever faces me. 

The one exception though, that one scared me. Why was I in a gas station? But there were those guys who were armed, one of which had a hostage. I just had to stop them, dream or no dream, one must must not stay apathetic to the plight of others. 

I made a silly mistake, why would I try to jump over a table onto a guy who had a gun.It left me wide open. And I woke up immediately afterwards. That's something that has never happened  before. Was I shot? That is why it scares me, I've never died in a dream. Was that it? Like I said, I don't understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment