Tuesday, February 12, 2013

A Letter To Your Ex-boyfriend/girlfriend/love/crush

You hurt me. You betrayed me.  You ripped my heart out.

Know this, at the end of the day, it will be your loss.

I'm off to do some amazing things with my life. I'm going to travel the world, visiting places I have and haven't been to yet.  I know I'm gonna see things that I'll remember till the day I die, and pictures to show others. I'm on my way to an interesting journey.

But you won't be along for the ride. At one point I thought you were the right person to bring along, but you proved how wrong I was. I am glad though that I found out sooner than later.

I'm gonna bring along a gal who deserves it more, who would appreciate it more, and be willing to deal with the hardships the lifestyle will bring, because it will be worth it for the good times.

When people talk about their exes, they say the next girl is gonna be better. I can't say that, how can you measure apples to oranges. But I can say one thing, I love some fruits way more than I could of others.

No comments:

Post a Comment