Friday, February 8, 2013

A Letter To Your Parents

Almost twenty years ago, I was born. That was all you two. And for those several years I was unable of taking care of myself,  you two kept me alive.

I want to say thank you. Thank you for putting up with me. Thank you for supporting me. There is so much to thank you for that I can't really put into words, nor truly show you my gratitude. 

The best I can do is to try to make you proud. In everything I do, I try to give my best to show you that you raised a good son who does his best. So when the naysayers try to get me down, I'm gonna keep my head up. I'm gonna barrel through this curriculum, to get my degree no matter how hard it gets. I'm not gonna quit, I'm not gonna give up. Because not only would I fail myself, I would be failing you. You didn't raise someone who would give up when it gets tough, you raised a kid who is gonna make it through.

I'm on the road to do something amazing with my life, and I never would have made it to where I am without you. So thank you, so very much. Although I don't show it very much, I love you mom and dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment