Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Set V

It has been a while since the last time I posted. And I did think from there that I would be able to post continuously, but I really do find it hard to come up with topics to post about. On top of all that, my academics just consume my energy to do much of what I enjoy, but if I want to do something about it, I've got to get up and go.


I have been looking into plenty of motivational videos lately, and they really make me want to do something, and stop being lazy. That little kid, that darn little kid, is motivational, very much so to me.

Challenges, now those make this whole thing easier, while still allowing me to really enjoy blogging. I searched for something that I would like to try, and the first was the Blogging from A to Z Challenge but that is not till April. But before I do that I need to prove that I can blog consistently and on a daily basis. So first I need to start somewhere. Taken from another site, Colorfulistic, I chose the set that I would most like to start off with, that I felt would allow for me to show both a silly, and a serious side of me, among others. I will try to make this daily, but for now I will at least try my best to do one every couple of days.

Now, away from all the rambling, here is the list:

Set V: A Letter to…
-Your Best Friend
-Your Crush
-Your parents
-Your sibling (or closest relative)
-Your dreams
-A stranger
-Your Ex-boyfriend/girlfriend/love/crush
-Your favorite internet friend
-Someone you wish you could meet
-Someone you don’t talk to as much as you’d like to
-A Deceased person you wish you could talk to
-The person you hate most/caused you a lot of pain
-Someone you wish could forgive you
-Someone you’ve drifted away from
-The person you miss the most
-Someone that’s not in your state/country
-Someone from your childhood
-The person that you wish you could be
-Someone that pesters your mind—good or bad
-The one that broke your heart the hardest
-Someone you judged by their first impression
-Someone you want to give a second chance to
-The last person you kissed
-The person that gave you your favorite memory
-The person you know that is going through the worst of times
-The last person you made a pinky promise to
-The friendliest person you knew for only one day
-Someone that changed your life
-The person that you want tell everything to, but too afraid to
-Your reflection in the mirror

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited to see all these letters! Thank you for the comments :) and oh my yes! That little boy makes me so happy, "I love space jam.." haha!

    ReplyDelete