Wednesday, February 20, 2013

A Letter To The Person You Miss The Most

You were a total dork. I suppose that would explain why I liked you so much. You had your weird tendencies. What kind of dog would run away at the possibility of a walk. You even tore some of my favorite shirts when we first met. But that was alright with me. You were just so cute.

Whenever I'd stop petting you, you would look at me with a sad face and place your paw on my hand. You were too big for a lap dog, but that wouldn't keep you from trying to sit in my lap whenever I was on the computer. I would have to fight you for the ball so we could play catch. And that blanket. You always liked that blanket, wouldn't go to sleep without it.

Rocky, I miss you. You were such a great dog, I was lucky to have you in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment