Monday, February 25, 2013

A Letter To The One That Broke Your Heart The Hardest

What haven't I already told you about what you did? About how when you make a promise, it isn't supposed to be something you have any right to disregard when it is easier for you that way.

It could have been so easy for me to close myself off after that. To just shrink into my shell, and put on a mask. But no, that is not who I am. Giving up is not something I do. I'm gonna keep living life and put myself out there.

Cause thing is, that girl who is meant for me, is gonna be worth the risk of putting myself out there. Sometimes we have to take some bruises and scratches as price for what we truly deserve.

What you did hurt, but I'm stronger for it. And I'm not gonna let myself be afraid. Just gonna stand back up and dust myself off.

No comments:

Post a Comment