Thursday, February 14, 2013

A Letter To Someone You Wish You Could Meet

I have decided that rather than just meet one of you two, that I would much rather meet both of you. Either together or separately, meeting both of you would be an awesome encounter.

I have heard both of you talk about matters that are important to you. You're both famous on YouTube, even creating a community of people that represent and build upon what you two believed at its inception.

Ever since I picked up your first book, I have read every one you have written, and look forward to every future piece you create. And the fact that some of your work has been optioned for movies, I also look forward to watching your work come to life on the big screen.

And your music, so clever. You are what it means to become a musician on YouTube. To create your own original music and put it out there. You do it because you love to do it, and it shows on every song.

Right now, I am an outsider looking in. And I like what I see. One day I'm gonna brave the deep blue and make my way inside your community, and I know its gonna be a great day.

DFTBA John and Hank Green, see you, well hopefully someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment