Sunday, February 17, 2013

A Letter To The Person You Hate Most/Caused You A Lot Of Pain

You aren't a person. Rather you are a concept. Having a parent in the military is never an easy fact to deal with. When they get deployed, life just sometimes get hard.

But that's not why you cause me pain.

Having to live in several different places is what hurts. Having to change schools, and not really feeling like you have a true home. Well that hurts sometimes, a lot.

But I don't hate you, but I'd rather like to thank you. I never would have the chance to experience what I have in my life if it wasn't for you, nor would I have met the people that I have met. I am who I am today because of what you have done for me. So for that, thank you "moving."

1 comment:

  1. It is hard to move, especially often and especially having to change schools a lot. My husband wasn't military, but we tended to move a lot; the kids had to change schools twice in mid year so I do understand how difficult it can be!

    betty

    ReplyDelete