Monday, April 26, 2010

Give A Teen A Cookie...

In effect, giving teenagers a video camera can sometimes create interesting situations. Some may allow creativity to soar, while others use pure stupidity to captivate. When you give me a camera, I curse the ability to capture movement and would rather take stills. Of course, give Corin a camera, and pair him up with Aaron, Austin, and myself, and you can expect to find a mixture of art, comedy, and pure action.
Here I present a scene from the documentary we are filming for AP English Language and Composition included with a little commentary on the action scene:

Who knows how well this will turn out in the end, all I can guess is that it'll be interesting to say the least.

1 comment:

  1. I wish you and the girl had actual lines. It would be nice to have you shout insults when you got mad :P

    You have no idea how luck you are, I practically failed my AP english, and now I'm stuck with a bunch of knuckleheads who don't know where I'm coming from. I wish I had a fun assignment like this.

    ReplyDelete