Friday, June 18, 2010

What, Another Teen Movie?

Its my second day of semiofficial summer vacation as I have been exempted from my final exams. I can now safely say that it is summer for the next three or so months. I am now, no longer a junior. With that, and a 4.0 GPA for the year, I have now crossed off a second item on my list. Slowly but surely, I'm getting things done.

It may not be the same as graduating, but to say I've made it this far is something. Eleven years of general education, along side some early start programs, toss in some sports, challenging classes, travel, and it seems that what I've spent all this time doing and I'm happy with it.
Now its beautiful outside and I want to make the most of it. I've got plans for this summer, big plans, which means a lot to do. Its the summer before I'm a senior, and I've got experiences coming at me. Today was the start of it, and so far, it seems like its gonna be hard to top.

No comments:

Post a Comment