Friday, June 11, 2010

Make It A Second Road

Today begins the journey I venture on, although only a short leg, it will preset the quest of a week and half at the end of the month. I am truly excited for the fact that I shall be ranking and the crew leader just for this weekend, yet not need worry myself for the longer cruise as I shall not be taking the reins.
Its been about nine months since I joined the ship and to think of how far I've come, all that I've done. It all seems as if I yet had a moment to rest. But all in all, I've come to enjoy this sense of tired, its an accomplished feeling.
I've decided to keep my own log, as to keep my own memories, something that I know will be my own journey. With it on paper, it'll be mine to share with who I choose. The idea behind this is not only cause it would be pretty cool to do, but rather a chance to be able to do something different with it. Make it something separate from my journey to graduation.

I found a picture taken by Skipper when we were just sailing on the Mirror for a little practice. While my friend was not to sure what she was doing, I directed her for the most part and we weren't to bad. But there is a unique appeal to that sail, its the color, so noticeable.

2 comments:

  1. I asume this is rowing? I always wanted to do that.
    I love kayaking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually its sailing, just as fun but a whole lot different

    ReplyDelete