Saturday, June 5, 2010

Soldier of My Own Right

I've been in Advanced Placement United States History for the last eight or so months and I'm not gonna lie, its been great. There is something about History thats always intrigued me, maybe its just the variety of areas you can study, or maybe its the fact there isn't anything new (sorry for the odd pun).
Which brings us to the video below. For the final project of the year, which could make or break my grade, we were to choose someone from the list on a board at the back of the room. I had no idea who I wanted to choose and being first in my class, I just closed my eyes. I, of course, just walked straight forward with my finger sticking out. Due to my luck, my finger ended up between two people: Martin Luther King Jr. and Audie Murphy. Considering how everyone knows MLK Jr. I went with the underdog, Murphy.
So here I present my video presentation about the life of Audie Murphy:

Of course, for some, it may not be possible to watch the video on the page so, You've just been linked. However long I worked on the presentation isn't as important as the fact that I came up with a decent product, something that incorporates music, pictures, video, and narration. I just hope I don't get a bad grade cause that wouldn't make me too happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment