Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Creator or Destroyer?

Occupying my mind in class has become quite a task as I count down towards summer vacation. Of course in most of my classes, when not bored by brain numbing tasks, created with the sole purpose to stem the masses from revolting, I try and get some sleep or just read a book, which currently is Evil Genius by Catherine Jinks. Its an interesting novel of about 500 pages, and I've thoroughly enjoyed it as I did mean to read it earlier on in the school year but never got to it. But now, in my Design Web and Multimedia Technologies, it is hard to fall asleep or read as there is a computer monitor constantly in my face.
Since I a constantly able to breeze through the sometimes boring assignments, that usually incorporate plug and chug ideals, I have plenty of spare time. So, which permission of course, I end up spending a fair amount of time listening to music on last.fm listening to bands along the line of Something Corporate, This Time Next Year, Hit the Lights, or The Starting Line. But while listening to music and when in the mood for games, I do enjoy highly, playing Tetris, by the way, I'm always up for a little competition.
Recently at a common gaming site that I use to get my random gaming fix, the game of the day intrigued me. I've seen some of the show Wallace and Gromit and the movies as well but this was different. So I started playing and could not really stop until I finished it. And through the use of a embedding code, I bring you the game as played at Wallace & Gromit's World of Cracking Ideas:

I know that I really enjoyed playing and inventing objects to move through the levels. The huge freedom granted made this game alarmingly addicting.

No comments:

Post a Comment