Wednesday, June 16, 2010

All In The Grand Ole Opry

So it seems I'm sitting here in DWMT and there, once again, is nothing to do. Luckily the Chile V. Honduras match is on, but I find it really hard to watch. I would rather be playing some soccer myself but what can I do, I'm at school for the last day and there is no escape. Even so, the match is almost over and then it will be another forty minutes till the next, which means more time being bored.
Truthfully, even if I could seem to watch it, I would keep thinking about what they're doing wrong. I wish I was in English right now cause I had fun last block. Monopoly is a really interesting game that I do like no matter how much people say that you can't like it.
What bugged me about it was the way the game was set as it was a different edition from the standard. America Here & Now, where the people voted for the different locations and pieces. I truly did not like the printed money as it was set in the high thousands for the most part topped with a 5 million dollar bill.
I'm not gonna lie, I kind of dominated, as the Boeing jet, I completed a set quickly and had plenty to buy the hotels on my next turn. Which was perfect as two people inevitably fell upon my territory, but sadly two barely escaped my clutches. But the game had to be cut short, and which some kidding, another person gained three peoples wealth and as I was feeling generous, I gave Corin mine. Never before has there been such domination. Now it seems that the match is over, and I have to get through the next five hours of school.

No comments:

Post a Comment