Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Team Buzz Cut

I will officially declare myself a huge nerd. Ever heard of the show The Big Bang Theory. It has these huge nerds as well, plus one decently attractive female who lacks certain mental capacities that they enjoy.

One variation of an age old game has risen in popularity to this show, Rock Paper Scissors Lizard Spock. With the two new additions, the game now has a decreased likelihood for a tie.

Now back to why I am a nerd. A huge one at that. The other day I, using a program called MatLAB created a program to stimulate the user playing the game, but not with one but two computer players. Alas, I can now play whenever I so feel inclined too, and with no way of guaranteeing victory, it is a truly fair way to play. But once again, I am a huge nerd...



3 comments:

  1. I LOVE ROCK PAPER LIZARD SPOCK! In my opinion, it's far superior to lame old rock paper scissors. Good show. I'm a major geek as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to learn how to play that game! And I really like that video you posted! Catchy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to blog more! You haven't blogged in forevvvvvvver.

    ReplyDelete