Saturday, March 3, 2012

Day 22: Home, Home, Home

I realized when I returned home today from hanging out during my first day of spring break that I never actually posted day 22. That's a problem but I realized a loophole. I have yet to go to sleep today so I will therefore say it is still day 22. I do apologize for its shortness:
Day 22. How have your changed in the past 2 years.
I personally do not believe I have changed to terribly in the past two years. I know for certain that not only am I taller by maybe less than an inch, as well I stand taller now. I definitely no longer let my hair grow out for several months before cutting it. I am a lot more calmer person, less annoying and I think a bit more before I talk, but not by much more. Otherwise I simply do not find myself able to identify more than just those. 

No comments:

Post a Comment