Sunday, March 11, 2012

Day 30: The End

Day 30. Your highs and lows of this month!
Its hard to believe sometimes that time can fly so fast. Yet other times, you couldn't even call it that, moving so slow there is no way it could even take off. I personally do not think of much to these past thirty days. I was successful, for the most part, in making sure to do each post topic. Some were better than others, and others were not really good. I did get a pretty awesome day of snowboarding in which would probably be the biggest high but otherwise there were not really any considerable highs or lows. I really wish I had more to add but sometimes that just how the cookie crumbles.

1 comment:

  1. That's just how the cookie crumbles, hahaha. Congrats for doing all 30 days!!

    I liked all the interesting posts. And yeah, not to be self centered or anything, but you better keep posting because the world revolves around me and I like your blog. Just saying.

    ReplyDelete