Sunday, March 4, 2012

Day 23: Getting Closer

Day 23. Give pictures of 5 guys who are famous whom you find attractive
I remember saying how I was gonna do thirty posts in thirty days as per my Mandate to Change the Game Plan, but now we have truly hit a road bump. Simply enough I am a male. Very easy to determine where this might be going. Now point two, I am a straight male. Therefore I will change the topic just a bit, but I feel since I am changing the rules, I might as well add a little work in only to make it slightly fair. So here it is:

Day 23. Give pictures of 5 guys [girls] who are famous whom you find attractive [and your 5 favorite guy television characters].

5) Ellen Wong

4) Caitlin Hart

2) Tiffany Alvord

2)Olivia Wilde

1)Zooey Deschanel

So, I lied, I decided that I do not exactly have five favorite characters but rather several pairings from five different shows.

5) Harvey Specter and Mike Ross from Suits

4) Shawn and Gus from Psych

3) Troy and Abed from Community

2) Turk and JD from Scrubs

1) Ted, Marshall, and Barney from How I Met Your Mother






2 comments:

  1. Zooey Deschanel is so awesome. She plays ukulele and she is really funny!

    and yes, like, when people can play jokes off of each other it makes the thing as a whole more funny. If that makes sense. It's like they use each other to be funnier. Teamwork.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Turk and JD are my idols. I want to form a relationship life their bromance. Although .. I can't really think of the girl equivalent to bromance. I'll need to work on that one.

    Also, totally find it hard not to have a girl crush on Zoey Deschanel. So good choice.
    Ps. New follower to the blog. But hey, nice work.
    http://stepintoadolescence.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete