Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Day 25: Out of Hashbrowns

Day 25. Someone who fascinates you and why.
This is not an easy question for me to answer, as I feel that there is not really anyone who fascinates me. Most of my life I have notice the way people act and think and that in itself is something that I do find interesting but to choose a specific person is not the issue. Its just that I don't have a list of people that could possibly fill this role. 



Went on a snowboarding trip to make some good use of Spring Break. Got lucky that it began to snow as we arrived, and with the snow machines on full blast we got a huge fog with so much snow. The powder was so deep that there were times that I could not even see my board at some times. Who knew my best time hitting the slopes would be during Spring Break.



 


1 comment:

  1. It's awesome that you went skiing! And also, I too am intrigued by the way people act, and the different types of people and personalities..!

    I tagged you in my blog post, you should check it out yo.

    ReplyDelete