Monday, March 25, 2013

Focusing

For the most part, the last couple of weeks have been pretty busy. Well, there was spring break, but I didn't feel motivated to do very much. All I managed was to do was pick up a couple life guarding shifts as well as help out at a swim meet for the team I'll be coaching this summer.

Then for the last week I have been busy trying to keep up with all the massive amounts of homework I've had to do as well as juggle corp recruiting tasks.

This wasn't made any easier with the fact that I was at a regatta last weekend. The day started slow Saturday, but an increase in the wind made it way more fun. Then Sunday have even higher winds, with some white caps, plus then it began to rain adding to all the more fun. Overall, despite the cold and my lack of sailing footwear, and even somehow managing to get a little sun burnt, it was very worth it. Yes, I'll be busy with sailing the next two weekends, but I'll find a way to manage everything.

The tricky part next month will be to manage blogging daily on random topics. What is gonna happen is that I will be doing the A-to-Z Challenge with no real topic consistency. I will find a way to set aside enough time to post and follow the rules. If I put my mind to it, I should have no trouble with it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment