Monday, March 4, 2013

A Letter To The Friendliest Person You Knew For Only One Day

I didn't know you for just one day, nor have I not seen you since the time I met you. But I have never met someone who could befriend so many strangers as quickly as you did.

You were a great roommate for our leadership conference. I personally had a really great time there, and glad things worked out the way they did there.

And thing is, we run into each other every couple of days. We share greetings, maybe even a quick catch up, but otherwise, it is limited to just that.

You're a great guy, but I suppose we were never meant to really be much more than acquaintances. And I'm totally fine with that, we have our own lives which have very little overlap, and we'll be just fine like we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment