Friday, May 28, 2010

Skipper? What, Me?

I sometimes wonder, why am I sitting here?. This question is usually asked while I am sitting in my AP English class. After finishing the AP exam, the one which the whole school year was spent preparing for, I just no longer care to put much effort into the class. My desire to be out of school for the summer, doing what I want to do, just makes me restless.
It was never my attention to act the way I tend to act. Apparently my inability to filter what I say, causes me to over act. I may cause some trouble but I intend no harm. When I act up in class, its an over culmination of my apprehension, my want for summer.
All I ask for is some creative freedom, the ability to express myself, yet it seems oppression reigns supreme.

No comments:

Post a Comment