Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Bearing the Burden

How do we get where we get? That is a question that intrigues me quite a bit, the true cause of a situation. Anything that happens results because of more than one party, and you can't truly know what happened since you do not know what goes on inside the head of the other party. Your own actions can only part of the reason, as another persons actions influence the consequences, good or bad.
I hold no qualms about what has occurred, but I just want to understand it. I can run through an event in my head to an indefinite amount, yet no matter the time spent thinking, I only know half the story. Even words spoken give up a small part. Emotional effects into it quite a bit as well, your own interpretation influences how you look back upon the occurrence.
The playback feature can take me only so far, muscle memory only tells one story, its all a mystery, yet that mystery plays into the power of an event. The fact that you know your part and no one else does, it your own though process. A unique entity that defines us, yet makes us separate.

2 comments:

  1. Interesting perspective. It's funny how, while people are so easy to read, I choose to ignore that sometimes and dig myself a hole anyways. But I do wish I could see their exact thoughts sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But to see their thoughts, isn't that dangerous, way to much power?

    ReplyDelete