Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Making Headway

As Christmas is almost upon us, I was in a sense ordered to come up with a comical Christmas List. Instead of leaving it as some weird and funny requests, I decided to write a letter to Santa and step it up a notch. Below is my Christmas Wishlist.

Dear Santa Claus, It seems that it is around Christmas time, and there are a few things that I want for gifts. Now since I never did get that cow when I was ten, nor did I you ever give world peace, or even a whole lot of other stuff I asked for, I feel that it is fair that for once you give me everything I ask for this year. It’s like you don’t even exist, because if you truly are magical, what I want should be easy as cake, or better yet cookie cake.
- First off, I want Fuzzy Fuchsia Bunny Slippers, and I really mean fuzzy. It should be like I am walking on a pair of clouds.
- As well, I definitely want Telekinetic powers. I want to be able to move things with my mind.
- I definitely want one of those Barbie Jeeps so I can drive down the hallway, because dragging is definitely a hassle.
- And along with that I want a Light Saber, and I mean a real one. One that can actually stab things so I can just drive along in my jeep and stab things.
- Now that I think about it, I also want a Cookie Cake, preferably Chocolate Chip.
- Something that would be really awesome would be a never aging baby duck. I could keep it as a pet and it will never grow old and become ugly.
- A Spiderman Onesie would definitely be choice, comfy, and make everyone else jealous.
- To satisfy me for a long time, I desire a Lifetime Supply of Slurpee’s and Eskimo Pies. Few things would be more delicious, besides that Cookie Cake.
- A College Degree would most likely be helpful, as that would save me the next four years.
- Finally, the last and most important thing that I need for Christmas, would happen to be a Life, oh and an Elephant Night Light.

I hope you have a very Merry Christmas as you carry out your duties for the year, and I do hope you give me what I asked for this year. Who knows what could happen if I don’t get what I want. I definitely don’t want to find out.
 Very Respectfully,
 C/ Rodriguez, K.M. TC 2-4

1 comment: