Thursday, August 12, 2010

The Greatest Four Months Ever

As of recently I've struggled somewhat to come up with something to post on this blog. It seems that during this summer, my journey towards the day I walk across the stage has come to a standstill yet the days move towards it. But this summer I've done many things yet it feels like I've yet to accomplish anything. Maybe I expected more from it at first, expected more time as well. But so far I can't really complain, my summer has been great and I wouldn't trade it for anything, but am I the only one to think that summer should be longer?
Well, today upon a period of time where I wasn't being truly productive other than trying to catch up with my blog reading, I went to the blog of Banks Lee who is on his own quest to ride the Harry Potter Ride at Universal Studios which requires a minimum of Three Clicks. But there I noticed a link which I had to click which lead to the Youtube page of Family Feud. I love the show and will on occasion watch with the purpose of trying to guess the answers myself. But on the page, the featured video was this.
Not gonna lie, not only was the fact it was the number two answer hilarious, but Steve Harvey is a hilarious man and this brought me back to the days when I would watch his sitcom when I was younger. When flashbacks come upon me, it only shows how far time has passed yet only being a tiny blimp on the spectrum of time.

2 comments:

  1. Pot.....ato.
    That's hilarious.
    The look on Steve's face when she first says it is priceless.

    ReplyDelete