Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Being On The Cover

Ahh, at last, the countdown can truly begin as today I began my senior year. I can't say exactly that I was too excited as waking up before seven was not all that appealing following a nice summer which included plenty of sleeping in. But alas, most good things tend to end.
First class I had was not to bad as it was Art III with a new teacher by the name of Ms. Johnson. I think I'll probably like her but I'm sure it'll be an interesting semester, with me probably being difficult as usual.
My second class was Honors Physics with probably the happiest lady on Earth named Ms. Kennedy. For one, she just couldn't seem to stop talking, commonly with such unexplainable happy terms that made me smile and even chuckle, but I can't help but feel it wasn't with her, but a laugh at her. I don't understand how someone can be at this school for any period of time and be that happy, something must of cracked in her.
Now, this is the best part of my day, I had Guitar I third and from what the Mr. Sauber has said, and how he acts, the class is gonna be chill and good. Learning to play guitar is probably gonna be the best part of my day. Also what makes it better is the fact that I have lunch in the middle of the class, so food and fun, what could be more awesome.
This happens to be my guitar, its an all black Yamaha F335 and I'm gonna learn to play it.
Finally I ended the day with Ms. Rhodes in AP Government. While it won't be the same as APUSH was with Jones, I'm sure its gonna be just as crazy and good and even just as odd at times. It may be my hardest class, but I'm sure I'll love it too.
So I've taken one day down of what will be my last year in High School, and I can't help but say, there will be way to many more ahead.

1 comment:

  1. I've been having a hard time adjusting to getting by on so little sleep too. It seems so unfair, but it happens every year.

    Just out of curiosity, have you thought about what colleges you're applying to?

    Your schedule doesn't really seem all that difficult.
    Of course, I'm not living it, but to me it seems like I'm taking a lot more classes.

    Black acoustic guitars are awesome. I'm the proud owner of one as well.

    ReplyDelete