Sunday, January 8, 2012

Watch Out For Parking Lots

Step 1: Set on Fire
Step 2: Eat
-S'more Instructions

Today I began my first college trip, one set out upon with some of my closest friends who attend school with me. I suppose there is not much to it. My best friend's girlfriend's parents own a timeshare at a ski resort. They were so kindly as to allow us the use of it this glorious last week of winter break.

As follows are a few pictures of our amazing accommodation, as well as my best friend and his girlfriend playing Just Dance 3, which I might add is kind of fun. After several hours of Wii video games, with an hour or so pizza break, we entirely redecorated the whole living room area with soda cans, water bottles, and various controllers. We also consumed candle cooked S'mores.







No comments:

Post a Comment