Monday, December 26, 2011

Boxed Up Memories

As of now, I have decided to change the name of this blog to "Lost But Who Cares" with no guarantees that it will stay this way or change to something different. I also think I shall keep the URL the same, because part of me does not want to forget the roots that I started this blog on, of moving forward towards graduation.

Now for the reason of the name. One might glance at this new title and think that maybe its some sad commentary on the state of our modern world, that people can be so impersonal, so uncaring that no one cares for strangers, or even entirely for friends. It might even be able to be said that no one would care about that lost individual struggling to find their way, allowing them to get swept up in the flow of everything else, losing their individuality.

That is not what this is about and my blog has never been that way, and I do not see it anytime in the near future being about that. There are opportunities to do things in life, and to experience a multitude of things, but who knows what the next thing will be. In that sense, I am lost as I do not know what is coming next. Truth is though, I do not think that matters because I will do my best to take each step as it comes, and I do not care that I simply do not know that next step. Therefore I am lost but who cares.

On a side note, I would like to share the following which was brought up on facebook by an old foe/friend:
If you have not heard of it, it is from a website called brotips.com which I myself have come to notice on the internet for its witty and humorous advice and remarks. The way I see it, although easily related to sailing, I feel like it can apply to life in general. Simply put, if one can handle the difficulties that life throws at them, they are capable of being an awesome person.

2 comments:

  1. thanks for following my blog :) and i think brotips are awesome! your new blog name is great too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just spent the last 45 minutes on Brotips. You're a legend.

    ReplyDelete