Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Now Thats An Amazing Girl

Tis the season, for the awesome thing known to students as winter break. As of now, classes are let out for me for two wonderful weeks, which was extended by a Thursday and Friday due to snowfall.
Now people typically celebrate this time of year with Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, or none at all. But no matter what you celebrate, those still in the education system get to enjoy this break.
Do what you want with it, or nothing at all. For this break is what you choose of it, because it is just that, a break. For myself, I've decided to dedicate most of my time to watch tv, play online games, and just plain chilling. But I'm not totally squandering it as next week I'll shall be spending time down in Florida visiting NASA and swimming with some Manatees, or so thats the plan.
I guess I could bring about a little update of my swimming. My Y swim season ended earlier this month for the first session, but I'll be back for the second session because I do enjoy the laid back style I can take, the awesome coach, and just kidding around with the young-ins. I did end the season with a bang, pulling personal records in the 50 free, 100 free, and 100 fly, with blue ribbons as well.
Sadly, my swim team for high school hasn't been doing to well. Its though being a ten man team and competing with larger schools that have better chances. But we did take a victory and as of now our record stands 1 win to 4 losses.
I guess otherwise, thats most of whats been going on in my life, swimming and chilling.

2 comments:

  1. So why the title, "Now that's an amazing girl?"
    PS. I still feed your fish almost every time I visit your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swimming and chilling. Sounds really, really cold.

    Yeah, why the title?

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete